soarling

We use Spine extensively in our game that is built using Corona. I recently updated our runtime to the latest (the previous runtime we were using was updated 9/13/2016). While existing Spine exports that we have, I saw the following error. These are animations that ran without problem previously. Can you help me figure out what may be happening?

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 4.01.43 PM.png

Also, not sure if it matters, but we use TexturePacker to pack the Corona Imagesheets.
soarling
帖子: 5

Nate

You must export your animations using the version of Spine that works with the version of the runtimes you have. If you just grabbed the latest runtimes from master, then you should use the latest 3.6.xx version of Spine (currently 3.6.53). Note you can do exports from the command line, which can be convenient when you have many projects.

If you still run into an error after that, then you likely have run into a bug. If you can post or email your JSON file (exported from 3.6.53), that would help. contact@esotericsoftware.com
头像
Nate

Nate
帖子: 8363

soarling

@Nate. thanks for the quick response. I can confirm that the test json we are using is from the latest Spine 3.6.53. I will email you our entire test animation shortly.

thx!
soarling
帖子: 5

回到 Runtimes