joker0720

Sorry if this was asked before... I'm trying to export a gif of an animation, but it traverses across the screen, by quite a bit. So, when I go to export, it is over double the size of 4K video. The 'quality' setting doesn't seem to do much in this case. I'd love to be able to set it to a % of the size, or width of video (like 1280 px). Is there something I'm missing?
Thanks in advance!
3D animator trying to wrap my brain around 2D. Don't mind me while I bash my head against the wall.
头像
joker0720
帖子: 25

Erikari

Hi Joker! Please update Spine to beta to make use of the new export settings. The new gif export lets you set a canvas, percentage scaling or set dimensions, and more!
头像
Erikari

Erikari
帖子: 1380

joker0720

Hey Erikari! This causes some issues for me, as I am not the one that purchased Spine (I work from home for a company). What does it entail to update Spine, without being the original purchaser?
3D animator trying to wrap my brain around 2D. Don't mind me while I bash my head against the wall.
头像
joker0720

Nate

You just choose the version you want in the settings:
Settings - Spine User Guide: Version
To use 3.7, choose Latest and check Beta updates, then restart Spine. Please consider the information at that link before using the beta though. Just to export a GIF it's fine, but you may not want to save the project with the beta if you want to be able to open it with 3.6. Also it can matter if you are using the 3.6 runtimes. The beta is almost over though, so this will matter more when the 3.8 beta starts.
头像
Nate

Nate
帖子: 8430

joker0720

Nate 写道:You just choose the version you want in the settings:
Settings - Spine User Guide: Version
To use 3.7, choose Latest and check Beta updates, then restart Spine. Please consider the information at that link before using the beta though. Just to export a GIF it's fine, but you may not want to save the project with the beta if you want to be able to open it with 3.6. Also it can matter if you are using the 3.6 runtimes. The beta is almost over though, so this will matter more when the 3.8 beta starts.
Great, thank you! Given our current state of the project, I think updating all the runtimes, etc right now, would be a bad idea. Perhaps the next project :) Thanks!
头像
joker0720

Erikari

You could always update, export the gif, avoid saving, then go back to your version of choice (:
头像
Erikari

Erikari
帖子: 1380

回到 Editor