viokka

Hello, :nerd:

After spine update I'm having trouble with attachment (asset) scaling to " - " value,
or when making mesh generate function,
it totally disappears :rolleyes: :think: :confused:

In added attachments below you see:
1. asset

1.jpg

2. asset scaling to "-" , to reverse it

2.jpg

3. asset mesh generate function made

3.jpg
您没有权限查看这个主题的附件。
viokka
  • 帖子: 12

Erikari

Hello! I tried to repeat the steps you showed, but I'm not getting images disappearing.
What Operating system and Spine version are you using?
Please send us the problematic project at contact@esotericsoftware.com so we can try to reproduce what you're experiencing.
头像
Erikari

Erikari
  • 帖子: 1931

viokka

Hi, Erikari!

I'm using windows 10 and spine 3.7.93 pro

It's not only with one project I'm experiencing this problem, but with all I'm making after updating spine to one of the latest versions of 3.7.9
viokka

Erikari

I tried again to reproduce your problem matching your settings. I still see everything working as it should, I'm not getting the behavior you describe.
Do you have a background image? that is maybe over your art, so that you see the art when selected, but once you deselect it, it appears as transparent?
Could you send a video/gif displaying the problem and a project where the problem happens?
头像
Erikari

Erikari
  • 帖子: 1931

viokka

nope, I have no background image. It's just disapearing image then I'm scale it to "-", for reversing, or then making mesh generate function. And it's disappear in main screen (setup and animate) in preview mode I can see this image (reversed I mean, but mesh generated not, it disapears totally ).
Sorry can't write video at this moment...
And I make the same step as usual, then spine was 3.6 or 3.5 versions, and then everything worked fine
viokka

Nate

In Spine's settings, under Graphics, please make sure the Backface culling setting is NOT checked:
头像
Nate

Nate
  • 帖子: 9207

viokka

Thank's Nate, it was it :)
viokka

回到 Editor